Tuesday 25 November 2014

Filipino Market

After having tired and fun team building building with my section team, I had managed to visit to Philipino Market which located at Kota Kinabalu town before my flight back to Miri on the same day. The market is situated next to the fishing jetty which is mainly for fisherman to transport their fishes and sea creatures to be sold. The Filipino Market is combination of vegetables market, dry sea products market and gift shops.

If in the night, Filipino Market is the place where you can get seafood freshly from sea but unluckily I have no time to wait for night as I need to catch up with my flight in the afternoon. Maybe next time my trip with my wife, I will have the chance to explore the seafood stalls in the Filipino Market.

Below are sets of photo taken at the Filipino Market. Enjoy!

Tribal mask.

Shop alley.



Teenage kid sort out the dry anchovies.



Caress cat.




Happy Kids at Fisherman Jetty.

No comments:

Post a Comment