Tuesday 3 June 2014

Streets of Sibu

In the streets of Sibu, it is always full of people, young and old. The places is congested, mixed of people with other races lighten up the streets. That is why Sibu more lively than any other city in Sarawak.

For street photography, Sibu could offer you many subjects with lots of character behind it. In this series, this is among the best shots that I can get during my visit at Sibu.

I'm still learning, always keeping my camera along with me anywhere I go to make sure I don't miss anything that interesting. In line with that, it is my need to sharpen my photography skills.

"Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Enjoy!

Waiting for someone.

An old man.

Waiting for load in.

Waiting for departure at Sibu Wharf.

One of the Sibu famous landmark can be seen from the night market.

Rain drizzles in late afternoon.

Come and buy the delicious Cha Siew Pau.

A friendly lady hawker greets with a smile.

Mother and sons.

Walk down the alley.

Two old man spends their time at coffee shop.

People flocking up the streets to Night Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment