Thursday 17 October 2013

My 2014 Wish List

Yesterday on 16th October 2013, Sony had release a full frame interchangeable camera which are Sony A7 & A7R.  Well, it is quite an awesome new toys from Sony. I had viewed the image of the camera from Stevehuff blog and it is a great design which is almost similar to OM E-M1. Most important the prize of the camera is quite affordable for a full frame package camera. Check for the field test for Sony A7R done by Brian Smith at his website.

Sony A7
Sony A7R


Currently I own a Sony Nex-5n, a mirrorless camera, which I used to capture most of the photos in this blog. Actually it is a fun camera for a beginner like me but for now I like to explore more about the world of photography which is now my main hobby. My target is to own the Sony A7 by next year, which is almost identical as A7R in term of design except for the A7R had 34 megapixel and have no AA filter. I prefer to buy Sony A7 body only because I have the E-mount lens (18-55mm, 3.5-5.6 OSS) which can be attached to the new Sony A7. I also planned to add a voigtlander lens (35mm f1.4) to my package.




No comments:

Post a Comment